AdventurousBooks

AdventurousBooks

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
El Hagahn, Rudolph R. Windsor
The Valley of the Dry Bones: The Conditions That Face Black People in America Today
Rudolphf R. Windsor
Play with Fire: Discovering Fierce Faith, Unquenchable Passion, and a Life-Giving God
Bianca Juarez Olthoff
Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the Box
Arbinger Institute
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Stephen R. Covey
The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition: A Strategy for Discipleship That Actually Changes Lives
Peter Scazzero, Warren Bird
This Will Change Everything: Ideas That Will Shape the Future
John Brockman
The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
Eric Ries
I Got My Dream Job and So Can You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Career After College
Pete Leibman
The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog
Jen Lancaster

Just One Day

Just One Day - Gayle Forman Gayle Forman knows how to write a love story that doesn't make you go think "this crap is too unbelievable". She writes them so that you get all wrapped up & become just as emotionally vulnerable as the characters. In Just One Day you have no choice but to follow LuLu/Allison on her journey into finding herself inside of the acceptance of someone else.

Willem allows LuLu/Allison to discover what it really means to be herself while all this time she has technically been her but an existence only version. In her 1 day adventure with Willem a man she doesn't know she becomes Allison fully living! I loved the wandering probe into becoming someone who was always trapped inside you. As this love torn novel takes you on not just Allison's love story but through her road to being who she really wants to be in life you can't help but see yourself trapped beneath the pages.