AdventurousBooks

AdventurousBooks

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
El Hagahn, Rudolph R. Windsor
The Valley of the Dry Bones: The Conditions That Face Black People in America Today
Rudolphf R. Windsor
Play with Fire: Discovering Fierce Faith, Unquenchable Passion, and a Life-Giving God
Bianca Juarez Olthoff
Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the Box
Arbinger Institute
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Stephen R. Covey
The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition: A Strategy for Discipleship That Actually Changes Lives
Peter Scazzero, Warren Bird
This Will Change Everything: Ideas That Will Shape the Future
John Brockman
The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
Eric Ries
I Got My Dream Job and So Can You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Career After College
Pete Leibman
The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog
Jen Lancaster

You Can Do It!: The Merit Badge Handbook for Grown-Up Girls

You Can Do It!: The Merit Badge Handbook for Grown-Up Girls - Lauren Catuzzi Grandcolas, Yvette Bozzini, Julia Breckenreid, Vaughn Lohec, Dara Near I absolutely love this book! I had forgotten I had it when I moved so I "found" it in a box! It just let's you really say okay I am going to enjoy my life on purpose & try some new things without force! It is a must have & I will definitely be sharing it for generations!

I may not ever be actually finished with this book because of all the actual activities but I am clearing it from my list as I have read all of the "reading" section & completed some of the adventures.