AdventurousBooks

AdventurousBooks

From Babylon to Timbuktu: A History of the Ancient Black Races Including the Black Hebrews
El Hagahn, Rudolph R. Windsor
The Valley of the Dry Bones: The Conditions That Face Black People in America Today
Rudolphf R. Windsor
Play with Fire: Discovering Fierce Faith, Unquenchable Passion, and a Life-Giving God
Bianca Juarez Olthoff
Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the Box
Arbinger Institute
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Stephen R. Covey
The Emotionally Healthy Church, Expanded Edition: A Strategy for Discipleship That Actually Changes Lives
Peter Scazzero, Warren Bird
This Will Change Everything: Ideas That Will Shape the Future
John Brockman
The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses
Eric Ries
I Got My Dream Job and So Can You: 7 Steps to Creating Your Ideal Career After College
Pete Leibman
The Tao of Martha: My Year of LIVING; Or, Why I'm Never Getting All That Glitter Off of the Dog
Jen Lancaster

The 40 Day Soul Fast: Your Journey to Authentic Living

The 40 Day Soul Fast: Your Journey to Authentic Living - Cindy Trimm All I can say is this book has brought me further on my walk to strengthening my relationship with God. Every day you focus on a new attribute of following in Jesus’ footsteps. I had highs, lows & lost days but every day there was something for me to learn & challenge myself! I will definitely be re-reading this book every year to help me strengthen & renew my faith! Dr. Trimm does an amazing job of getting us inside our desires, wants & needs to walk with God as God would like us to walk! I am most proud of the fact that when I started the book I had barely any answers to the initial 24 questions but by the end I could answer them all with confidence! This is a life changing book! I recommend getting the journal (it helps tremendously) & I am hoping they come out with a digital version of the journal for people to continuously use!